- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 2 months ago by support-tony.
If you are using MyEclipse 2014 or earlier versions, please see this document.
MyEclipse 2015 CI 12 and Following
In 2015 CI 12, if MyEclipse notices a performance issue with your project, you will be warned and given the option to take corrective action. Options include:
- Increase the performance setting either for your project or globally.
- Change the scope to work only on a single file (as opposed to the entire project) or turn Tern off entirely:
MyEclipse 2015 CI 11 or earlier
- Right click on your project and choose Properties.
- Click the Excluded node and click Edit.
- Click OK to persist these changes.
- In case MyEclipse has already processed this server, you may need to restart MyEclipse for these changes to take effect.
- Check the technologies page for source that you have in your project. You can exclude the source files from the source folder and enable the corresponding Tern module on this page instead for improved performance and content assist.