facebook

UI Problem in Java Class Creation Dialog Box (Tab Key Issue)

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

subhamsatyajeet
    Participant

When you create a class in a Java Project (right-click on Java Project, select Class, a dialog box opens up, like (see attached image 1.png).
    Steps: 1) Enter package name.
    2) Enter the file name in the Name section.
    3) Hit Tab on the keyboard.

You’ll notice that the UI has garbled on the Modifiers radio button set. The last two radio buttons have disappeared with their labels, and underscores can be seen in their place. (see attached image 2.png).
    This issue is not specific to this dialog box. In any dialog box where there is a radio button, pressing Tab when the dialog box is in focus seems to garble the UI.

Another Example: Go to Window -> Preferences, and on the dialog box that opens, Hit Tab. You should see the Single Click and Double Click radio buttons in the left pane (General -> Open mode) vanish when you do that.

Thank you for reading this report! You guys are the only clean theming solution for Eclipse. I can’t thank you guys enough! Keep up the good work! If you need more screenshots, please feel free to contact me!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #623401 Reply

subhamsatyajeet
    Participant

Setup used to observe the issue above:
    Eclipse 2019-06 (Java EE) (Fresh Install, no settings changed except DevStyle settings as shown below)
    DevStyle 1.11.0.201906171242
    Workbench Theme: Dark Gray (Darkest Dark)
    Icon Colors: Primary Colors
    Editor Theme: IntelliJ Idea Dark

#623409 Reply

support-swapna

Subham,

Glad that you are loving DevStyle.Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Thank you for the details and the screenshots. I could replicate the problem at my end with DevStyle themes on Windows OS.
    Can you please clarify if you are on Windows OS? If no, then please share the details.
    I have filed a bug report for the dev team to look into it. We will keep you posted when the fix is out.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you see any other issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#623417 Reply

subhamsatyajeet
    Participant

Yes, I’m on Windows 10 Home (Single Language), 1903 (Build 18362.329).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: UI Problem in Java Class Creation Dialog Box (Tab Key Issue)

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in