facebook

URGENT – Unlock 21 more days!?

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

steve6
    Participant

I have a WebClipse license that is good for another 80+ days. I also have a valid Genuitec account. Why am I all of a sudden getting this message in Eclipse, and why is my login not functioning?

Can someone please help me with this as I am currently locked out of using Eclipse.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #604086 Reply

Todd Williams

Steve,

I’m very sorry for the confusion caused here but I think I understand what’s up here and can help. A couple of things aren’t going quite right here but here’s how to fix it quickly:

1) That dialog isn’t modal (as it might look). It’s sitting in an editor so you can just ignore it for now.
    2) Go to Help > CodeMix > Update License…
    3) Select the “Enter Key…” link
    4) Enter your valid Webclipse key and save it.
    5) That should restore everything to its normal state. You may or may not have to close and reopen the editor that is housing the dialog you’re looking at.

Backstory:
    Unintentionally, we released a confusing looking message that we’re working on fixing now. We’ll be updating both the wording to make it clearer as well as obvious that it’s not a modal dialog locking up the Eclipse UI. It’s really a dialog that’s “inside” just that single editor pane but it’s rather hard to tell that.

Thank you again for reporting this so we can recognize the confusion we’ve caused with it and address it shortly. And please let us know if you need anything else.

#604092 Reply

steve6
    Participant

**SOLVED**

Awesome, this worked perfectly. Thanks you saved the day again.

I’d like to mention again that Genuitec’s support and responsiveness is excellent. Keep up the great work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: URGENT – Unlock 21 more days!?

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in