facebook

Webclipse validation incorrectly reports "cannot find module '@angular/core'"

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marc
    Participant

Though my angular app compiles and runs, Weblcipse hilights an error for any imported @angular/… in any source file which imports them.(See screenshot ‘Editor Window’)

However, these modules certainly exist in my modules/folder (see screenshot ‘Modules Dir’).

They are also defined in my packages.json (See screenshot ‘Snippet Packages.json’).

I have also attached the contents of my tsconfig.json in case it matters (See screenshot ‘Contents tsconfig.json’).

(I still do not understand what is doing this validation – webclipse? eclipse? tslint? other?)

As I say, my project builds and runs without issue. How do I debug/fix this issue?

Thanks!
    Steve B)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #585347 Reply

support-swapna

Marc,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. Thank you for the details and the screenshots.

1. Can you please clarify if the validation problem is specific to only one project or with all the angular projects in that workspace?

2. Can you please check if a clean build of the project fixes the problem? If it doesn’t help then please switch to a new workspace, import the project as an Angular project and check if the issue persists.

If none of the above suggestions work, then please share with us a screenshot of the Problems view to help us investigate further.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#585444 Reply

Marc
    Participant

1. Hmmm, I did not notice until you asked, but it is only one project in the workspace.

2. I am sorry to ask, but what does “a clean build” mean?

Thanks!
    PS – since I am replying anyway, here is a snapshot of the Problems: Every file is listed for its @angular imports.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #585660 Reply

support-swapna

Marc,

Thank you for the screenshot.

For clean build, go to menu Project > Clean and select the project to build from scratch.
    If the clean build does not fix the problem, then please switch to a new workspace, import the project as angular project and check if the issue persists.

Please let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Webclipse validation incorrectly reports "cannot find module '@angular/core'"

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in