facebook

Where did the Font Properties go?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Bugs
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Loyal Water

MyEclipse 6.5 is targeted for June/July.

#282441 Reply

Can we expect a milestone release sooner? I was hoping for 6.1 earlier, then this ridiculous Blue edition came out of nowhere, and now the next ‘normal’ version is 6.5. Personally I couldn’t care less about Websphere support 😛

#282501 Reply

Loyal Water

Can we expect a milestone release sooner?

Yes, but I don’t have a date for the milestone release yet.

#284086 Reply

John-N

This message has not been recovered.

#284385 Reply

Sean Parsons

go into windows – pref – general – appearance – colors and fonts.

Use the arrow keys (right to open the folder then down to select each one). Keep the mouse over the “Reset” button. If it is available to select, do it. then OK. It fixed my XML tiny font problems. If that doesn’t work, then change the fonts to the “Use System Font”, then OK. Go back and do a “Reset” again, it should correct itself.

#284711 Reply

Sean Parsons

Actually – I un-installed MyEclipse – re-installed and the problem is gone. I’m slowly adding the patches back in, and have currently installed WTP/JPA/DTP and the issue has not arisen yet. Will keep you posted if I discover which plugin is the issue.

#284715 Reply

Sean Parsons

Looks like it is a JST plugin patch (for me). I did the updates to what I listed above, and came back to small fonts. Went to manage configuration, and un
    installed the JST We b Core Patches (under eclipse, not myeclipse)

#284881 Reply

Robert Burns

Nipun –

Running with the Milestone release…still an issue. When will this be fixed?

#286198 Reply

Still an issue in 6.5 GA.

#286434 Reply

drfoster54

Yes, I see the same issue too in the 6.5 GA! I’ve tried on both Windows and Linux. I was REALLY hoping this would be fixed by now.

#286566 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Sorry guys, it got pushed to 7.0 because we are moving ontop of the new Ganymede platform (3.4) for the 7.0 release. If we had fixed it in 6.5 then moved platforms in 7.0 there is a change it would have gotten reintroduced, so management decided this work best be left for 7.0

The good news is that 7.0 is going to be a very quick dev cycle, I think we should have a milestone out in July actually.

#287603 Reply

Olivier Jaquemet
    Participant

Hello Riyad,

Thank you for your comments on this issue.
    Please … make sure it does not get postponed after the 7.0 … because this bug is really a pain in the @$% !

Olivier

PS : in case you didn’t know, this bug had even been reported to Eclipse
    https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=211899

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
Reply To: Where did the Font Properties go?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in