facebook

Where is the CodeMix error log?

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

larrymmm
    Participant

Received msg stating “an automatic update of CodeMix failed. Check Error Log for details.” I’ve checked the standard Eclipse .log file and there’s nothing there. Is there another log file?

#605469 Reply

larry,

Sorry that you’re seeing a problem with CodeMix update.

Error Log in the message refers to the standard Eclipse Error Log which is essentially your workspace log.

From your error description, it appears that CodeMix could not be updated to latest version for some reason. Can you try to restart eclipse and see if it helps.

If you could share with us few details, it’ll help us investigate the issue you are facing –
    1. Operating System and architecture details.
    2. Workspace log (regular .log file that you can find in your <workspace-dir>/.metadata).
    3. Is the CodeMix Engine up and running ? (Blue tick mark should be present next to CodeMix Status icon towards bottom left of the status bar. Please see the attached image.)

You can also connect with us directly from your IDE via CodeMix Live Chat.
    (Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9ba7b3d74e87064aacd378ca216cce86)

Regards,
    Shilpee

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #605510 Reply

larrymmm
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I restarted Eclipse this morning and am still having the same error. I’ve attached my log and a screenshot. Let me know if you need more answers than below.

1. Operating System and architecture details.
    – Windows 7 64 bit OS
    2. Workspace log (regular .log file that you can find in your <workspace-dir>/.metadata).
    – Attached
    3. Is the CodeMix Engine up and running ? (Blue tick mark should be present next to CodeMix Status icon towards bottom left of the status bar. Please see the attached image.)
    – No. See attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    #605531 Reply

Aaron Lara

Following Live Chat, here’s a plugin that will give us more information about the response received when trying to update CodeMix.

0. Shut down Eclipse.
    1. Download and extract the zip file
    2. Copy the .jar in your eclipse install directory inside the plugins folder
    3. Make sure you override the old file.
    4. Start eclipse again.

We will continue this over Live Chat.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Aaron Lara.
    Attachments:
    #608989 Reply

support-swapna

Larry,

Our latest release CodeMix 3 is out with the fix for the evergreen update failure problem behind proxy.
    Please update and let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Where is the CodeMix error log?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in