facebook

Building and code change is slow

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author

CS Tan
    Participant

Does this mean that I may only reinstall our development workstation 3 times max although I do not use the one seat at any one time?

#674201 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Reinstalling any number of times on the same machine is fine as it will be treated as single activation. But if you are installing MyEclipse on more than three different machines, and activate the license more than three times, then the license will be suspended for overusage.

Hope this is clear.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#674452 Reply

CS Tan
    Participant

I have just terminated a server to start afresh on another server this work. And re-activating my license again on another server. It has been activated.

But I have this error prompt at MEC. Using this version of Myeclipse.

An internal error occurred during: “Obtain MyEclipse RSS”.
    class java.lang.Boolean cannot be cast to class java.lang.String (java.lang.Boolean and java.lang.String are in module java.base of loader ‘bootstrap’)

Version: 2019.12.5
    Build id: 16.0.0-20191205

#674491 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this error. We have fixed it and you will no longer see it for new workspaces.
    For existing workspace, shut down MyEclipse, go to workspace dir/.metadata/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.dashboard.common folder, delete the learning.json file and restart MyEclipse. The error should no longer be seen.

Thank you once again for reporting it.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
Reply To: Building and code change is slow

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in