facebook

"Cannot find JNIWrapper native library" problem.

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

slblue
    Participant

After installing Darkest Theme plug-in, on exiting Eclipse I get a dialog saying an error occured.
    The following is error log.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2017-09-23 22:02:54.622
    !MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: “Server metrics periodic save”.
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at com.jniwrapper.util.ProcessorInfo.b(SourceFile:95)
    at com.jniwrapper.util.ProcessorInfo.getInstance(SourceFile:88)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.activation.SystemIdFactory.D(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.activation.SystemIdFactory.create(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.LicenseUtil.getSystemId(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector.getSystemId(ServerMetricsCollector.java:526)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector.saveToFile(ServerMetricsCollector.java:364)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector.access$5(ServerMetricsCollector.java:304)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector$PeriodicSaveJob.run(ServerMetricsCollector.java:863)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:56)
    Caused by: com.jniwrapper.LibraryNotFoundException: Cannot find JNIWrapper native library (libjniwrap.jnilib) in java.library.path: /Users/siminsungho/Library/Java/Extensions:/Library/Java/Extensions:/Network/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/usr/lib/java:.

My system information is as following.
    Eclipse: eclipse-cpp-oxygen-R-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.dmg
    Java: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9+181)

#537872 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

slblue,

I haven’t been able to replicate your problem. The library that can’t be found is in the lib folder within the jar file com.genuitec.eclipse.jniwrapper_13.0.0.201701041554.jar. Could you please check that the jar file is present in <eclipse-folder>/Contents/Eclipse/plugins where <eclipse-folder is where your eclipse Oxygen install is. This location is valid if you’ve installed eclipse from a dmg file. If, instead, you’ve run the Oomph installer, the jar will be in the .p2/pool/plugins folder under your home folder. If the jar is not installed, then the installation may be corrupt and you could try uninstalling the Darkest Dark plug-in and then installing it again.

If you still see the problem, please attach the contents of the configuration pane (go to Eclipse->About Eclipse, click the Installation Details button then the Configuration tab – there is a Copy to Clipboard button to help copy and paste it into a file to attach to your reply).

#538034 Reply

slblue
    Participant

============
    The Jar file is exists at the following path.

/Applications/Eclipse.app/Contents/Eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.jniwrapper_13.0.0.201701041554.jar

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by support-tony. Reason: Removed configuration text as it is attached to next reply
    #538036 Reply

slblue
    Participant

The contents of the configuration pane is truncated at the above message.
    So, I upload it as a file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #538118 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

slblue,

Thanks for the additional information. I see you are running eclipse with JDK 9 and, although I don’t see an error dialog on exiting (this may depend on what work you’ve been doing in eclipse), I do see the same error in the error log. This only seems to be an issue on the Mac. I’ve raised a bug for development to investigate.

In the meanwhile, the only workaround we have at the moment is to run eclipse with Java 8. There shouldn’t be any issue running eclipse with the earlier version of Java as that is what it was designed to run under. Java 9 should be fine, too, but there appears to be a problem with loading native libraries in that situation. If you can install Java 8, you can specify the vm explicitly in the eclipse.ini file.

Please let us know how you get on or if you need more assistance in switching to Java 8 for running eclipse.

#538241 Reply

slblue
    Participant

OK.
    If I have a problem to switching java version, I will let you know.
    Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: "Cannot find JNIWrapper native library" problem.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in