facebook

Eclipse code coverage – code becomes hard to read

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rombertw
    Participant

Hi,

Using

Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Oxygen Release (4.7.0)
    Build id: 20170620-1800

When running a Unit test via Coverage As → Junit test and a file to show coverage information the background and font colors conflict and the code is quite hard to read.

See attached screenshot for details.

Thanks,

Robert

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #530144 Reply

rombertw
    Participant

‘and a file’ should read ‘and opening a file’

#530171 Reply

support-swapna

rombertw,

Thank you for the screenshot. I could replicate the issue at my end. The dev team is looking into it.
    We will keep you posted when the fix is out.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#532373 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Robert,

We did fix this in our CI 8 pre-release. To be honest, we’re hoping we can do better still with the colors, though the colors in the pre-release are significantly better than what you are currently using.

If interested, see https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/webclipse-angular-ide-prerelease-stream/ for notes on how to get this update.

#534324 Reply

rombertw
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the update. Since I don’t use the Code Coverage view all that often, I’ll stick with CI 7 and update then the next version comes out.

Best,

Robert

#536808 Reply

support-swapna

Robert,

Our latest release CI 8 is out. Please update to CI 8 and let us know if you are still seeing the issue with Code Coverage view.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#537539 Reply

rombertw
    Participant

Thanks for the notification. After the update the ‘red’ and ‘yellow’ markers look good, but the ‘green’ ones are a dark that is not visible unless you look really hard. Is that intended?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #537683 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Robert,

Thanks for reporting this and sorry for the continued problem with this view. I’ve raised the issue with development and we’ll let you know when the fix is out.

#541995 Reply

support-swapna

Robert,

This issue has been fixed for the 2017 CI 9 release, that’s due in the next few days.

We did put out a pre-release of CI 9 which does contain this fix, so if you would like to try it out immediately, please follow the instructions in this thread: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/webclipse-angular-ide-prerelease-stream/

If you do try out the pre-release, do let us know if your issue was fixed, if not, we’ll hopefully be able to correct it before the final release.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Eclipse code coverage – code becomes hard to read

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in