facebook

editor shows native and thin scrollbars simultaneously in CI 13a

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ryandague
    Participant

I updated to CI 13a and the horizontal scrollbar in the editor shows both the native scrollbar and thin scrollbar next to each other. This wasn’t happening in the previous version.

Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers
    Version: Photon Release (4.8.0)
    Build id: 20180619-1200
    Java version: 1.8.0_181

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #595459 Reply

support-swapna

Ryan,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I could replicate the problem with horizontal scrollbar at my end.
    The reported issue has been logged in our issue tracker – please see the top of this thread for a link. We will try to fix it at the earliest.

Thank you for reporting it. Apologies once again for the inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#595636 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Ryan,

We’re working our way towards releasing a hot-fix for this issue early next week.

However, in the meanwhile, the fix is available in our prerelease stream that you can install immediately, following the instructions here: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/webclipse-angular-ide-prerelease-stream/

We’re taking our time to do some additional testing, and ensure there are no other breaks, hence the prerelease for now. If you can let us know it works for you, that would be great!

#596130 Reply

ryandague
    Participant

I installed the prerelease update and it looks like it fixed the horizontal scrollbar in the code editor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: editor shows native and thin scrollbars simultaneously in CI 13a

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in