facebook

[egit] Show in history diff highlight is unusable

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rombertw
    Participant

Hi,

With the latest release (Darkest Dark Theme 1.8.4.201709142212 ) on

Version: Oxygen Release (4.7.0)
    Build id: 20170620-1800
    Linux

when viewing changes via Team → Show in History the diff is really hard to read since the changes only differ slightly in background colors. The same goes when opening a commit from the history view.

Please see the attached screenshots for a comparison between the regular Eclipse theme and Darkest.

Thanks,

Robert

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #537682 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Robert,

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve been able to reproduce and have raised a bug report. We’ll let you know when the fix is out.

However, note that the problem only exists when DevStyle is enabled (at least in my testing). Please try turning off DevStyle (on the Darkest Dark preferences page) and let us know if that fixes this issue.

#537694 Reply

rombertw
    Participant

Confirmed, turning off DevStyle works around the problem for me.

Thank you.

#537875 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Robert,

Thanks for getting back to us and reporting the good news for the workaround. DevStyle is just in preview at the moment, so there might be a few instabilities, so sorry for the inconvenience.

#541992 Reply

support-swapna

Robert,

This issue has been fixed for the 2017 CI 9 release, that’s due in the next few days.

We did put out a pre-release of CI 9 which does contain this fix, so if you would like to try it out immediately, please follow the instructions in this thread: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/webclipse-angular-ide-prerelease-stream/

If you do try out the pre-release, do let us know if your issue was fixed, if not, we’ll hopefully be able to correct it before the final release.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: [egit] Show in history diff highlight is unusable

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in