facebook

How to add a rule that prohibits indefinite variables

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

support-piotr
    Participant

Hi Gorand!

I was able to reproduce the issue locally on Windows. I will not need the call with you. The hot fix should be out today or at latest tomorrow with the bugfixing release. I am sorry that CI 5 turned out to be that problematic.

Best regards,
    Piotr Tomiak

#523752 Reply

gorand2
    Participant

Hellow!

My main acount gorand has blocked in this forum:
    “ERROR: Your account has been marked as a spammer.”
    Why does the forum system consistently count my account as a spammer?
    Please unlock my account.

I will wait for the correction of the CI5 error

#523753 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Gorand,

I have no idea what happened today, it’s quite embarrassing. Looks like an insane behavior of spam protection bot. The forum team will be online within 4-5 hours and they will need to see what happened and fix the problem, I have no permissions to mark you as not a spammer.

#523955 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Gorand,

I have just managed to get your problem fixed. It turned out to be a larger issue with handling letter cases on Windows. The release has been delayed until Friday, but I want to share with you the latest build of just TypeScript support:

1. Download this zip: http://bit.ly/2qL9tje
    2. Rename your current plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.typescript_2.2.0… folder in your Eclipse installation and add .bak suffix.
    3. Create a new folder with exact name as the renamed folder and extract contents of the zip into it.
    4. Delete configuration/org.eclipse.osgi folder and run Eclipse or run Eclipse with -clean

Please let me know if the issue has been fixed on your side!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by support-piotr.
    #524062 Reply

gorand
    Participant

Hellow!

After installing your fix, WebClipse stopped working at all
    see attached weblipse.error.zip
    see full my eclipse dir: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Vv2E19dp4CVFA1RmFrTTNsY00

I tried to install WebClipse on the new downloaded eclipse – but it did not get to me. When installing there were a lot of mistakes – about this I created a topic here on the forum.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by gorand.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #524072 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Gorand,

I am sorry, I have not adjusted bundle version to match the one from release. Please use this archive: http://bit.ly/2qbxTUz . After some more investigation it turned out to be an issue in TSLint 5 – it was corrupting compiled data resulting in our services failing. The problem should go away if you select 4.6.1 on TypeScript property page of your project (this is a new option with this release). You need to restart Eclipse after that.

#524079 Reply

gorand
    Participant

Hellow!

No, these changes also cause an error, without this change I can not set TypesScript 4.6.1, and when I set it I can not call the Project properties. Watch the video: https://youtu.be/msxbjxnQFg4
    see attached log

Attachments:
    #524099 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Gorand,

I completely forgot that changes were present in other plugins. Looks like I have to share with you the whole build. This is an archive update site: http://bit.ly/2qk723C . To install update from it, launch Eclipse. Open Window > Preferences and navigate Install/Update > Available Software Sites. Click Add..., choose Archive... and browse for the downloaded zip. Press OK to close add dialog and OK to close preferences. Now you can do Help > Check for updates.... You should see Webclipse updates with version 1.8.1.201705241127

#524244 Reply

gorand
    Participant

Hellow!

I left the folder plugins / com.genuitec.eclipse.typescript_2.2.0… from your http://bit.ly/2qL9tje and registered in the Install / Update > Available Software Sites file “com.genuitec.eclipse.webclipse.site-1.8.1 -SNAPSHOT.zip ” and then clicked on Help > Check for updates – and install update. Now WebClipse is 1.8.1.201705241539 but it does not detect a TypeScript error and does not show a TSLint warning. He does not do anything for * .ts files (see attached image). Error log is empty.

I installed a clean eclipse for Java developers
    I added Install / Update> Available Software Sites to the downloaded zip file and clicked on Help > Check for updates but nothing happened.
    Then I installed this zip through Help > Install New Software
    Now I have installed WebClipse CI5 but it does not work for TypeScript (see the attached picture). That is, it does not detect a TypeScript error and does not show a TSLint warning. He does not do anything for * .ts files. Error log is empty.

What went wrong again? How to install a working version of WebClipse.

Attachments:
    #524248 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Gorand,

We had terrible time tracking issues with files with upper case on Windows. Yesterday I’ve added one change too many and it resulted in this regression you have seen. It was already late and I haven’t managed to check Windows (I am working on Linux) and just shared with you the latest build. The update site under link is updated now (version 1.8.1.201705251008) and this time it should definitely work – checked this exact build on Windows with your project and it’s working (one known issue, to be fixed in next build, is that when you rename a folder you get NPE – please restart Eclipse in this case). Frankly, this is the worst support I’ve ever provided, I am truly sorry for all those ping-pongs.

With this build you should be able to:
    1. Choose TSLint version you want to use
    2. Include your custom TSLint rule from the project, which doesn’t have “node_modules” in it

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by support-piotr.
    #524254 Reply

gorand
    Participant

Hellow!

At first glance, while everything works, the only thing that just did not work for me was TSLint due to the default Project Properties TSLint version Project Local (4.5.1) – it needs to be replaced with the exact 4.5.1 – then it works fine. (see attached images)
    I will work and if there are errors again I will write to you.
    Yeah, I also did not like this ping-pong, I was saved only by the fact that I worked for JAVA and I could wait for your corrections. I hope in the future you will check the versions more carefully.

Thank you for your efforts.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by gorand.
    Attachments:
    #524261 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Gorand,

I am glad that it finally worked. Your project local TSLint might be somehow corrupted, so I suggest either removing node_modules, or reinstalling it. Anyway, great that choosing version of TSLint explicitly works well. Thank you for your patience and support! With current setup, when CI 6 is out in few days you should get automatically updated.

Best regards,
    Piotr Tomiak

#526637 Reply

support-swapna

gorand,

Webclipse 2017 CI 6 is out. Please update to CI 6 from Help > Webclipse > Check for Updates and let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#530318 Reply

gorand
    Participant

Hellow!

How it is possible in the rule TSLint on eclise to display failure as an error? That it was drawn in red (depends on eclipse settings)?
    Now all the exceptions to failure for tslint 4.5.1 are drawn as warnings – that is, yellow (depends on eclipse settings), and in the source codes of Rule I did not find how I could order to draw Error.
    Is it possible to make a special prefix for failure in WebClipse, for example ###ERROR### which I will add to some failure and which WebClipse will recognize, and draw as errors?
    For example, I insert a line in my rule

this.addFailureAtNode (node, "###ERROR### this field deprecated!");

And this message is displayed as an error without the prefix ###ERROR###
    I do not need to remake all failure into errors, I just need to draw some as errors.

It can be done?
    It’s technically not difficult, you get a list of failure from tslint, well, you just need to check the prefix.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by gorand.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by gorand.
    #530335 Reply

support-swapna

gorand,

The severity level for the problems depends on the TSLint version. TSLint 5.x by default has severity set to error for its problems. I am afraid there is no setting in Webclipse to configure or override the severity for the TSLint problems.

You can either switch to working with TSLint 5.x or check with angular cli or tslint related groups if there is a way to set the severity to error for TSLint 4.x problems.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have further questions.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
Reply To: How to add a rule that prohibits indefinite variables

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in