facebook

How to add a rule that prohibits indefinite variables

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

gorand
    Participant

Hellow!

I specifically pointed out that it is not not necessary that all failure be marked as an error. As I understand it, the program WebClipse requests tslint and receives from it failures, and then sends them eclipse with the flag to display failure as a warning and specifies the location and text of this failure.
    So I write to the developers of WebClipse – so that you can change the display flag of failure from warning to error from failure text prefix.
    I know that the new version of TSLint always draws errors instead of warnings for any failure, that’s why I do not switch to this version. I do not need all the errors in my code – for me tslint should only warn, and only sometimes, when I consider it important, its warnings should look like errors. All the red lines – I do not like it, I want to see red TypeScript errors along with serious tslint errors and other yellow tslint warnings.

#530427 Reply

support-swapna

Gorand,

I have forwarded your suggestion to the dev team. They will get back to you with the possibilities of working on it.

Thank you for raising it. Please let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#531712 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Gorand,

With TSLint 5.x you can customize severity of failures. You can set default severity to warning and specify error severity for particular rule in it’s configuration. Please check out documentation (https://palantir.github.io/tslint/usage/configuration/). Example tslint.json:

{
      "defaultSeverity": "warning",
      "rules": {
        "arrow-return-shorthand": {
           "options": true,
           "severity": "error"
        },
        "curly": true,
        "eofline": true
      }
    }

Best regards,
    Piotr Tomiak

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by support-piotr.
Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
Reply To: How to add a rule that prohibits indefinite variables

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in