facebook

Icon Designer

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Suggestions

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hufo
    Participant

Hi,
    It would be easier to design new icons if there was an option of few overlay levels. Now with this predesigned Primary Icons we can mix only two of them.

I love this new theme by the way 🙂

#522737 Reply

support-swapna

Hufo,

Glad that you love the Darkest Dark. I have passed on your concerns regarding designing new icons to the dev team. We will keep you posted of any developments in that area.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#529640 Reply

gizmostimes
    Participant

Hii,
    Can you tell me more about MyEclipse. I have just checked MyEclipse video please help me how can i use for my website Gizmostimes
    i dont know i am asking at right place or not but a link took me to here when i was searching for a theme.

thanks a lot !! for such wonderful development

#529744 Reply

support-swapna

gizmostimes,

MyEclipse is a full-featured JavaEE IDE for software application development. With MyEclipse, it’s simple to create a dynamic front end along with a powerful back end. You can easily move to emerging modern web technologies (Angular/TypeScript) on top of your existing Java EE back end (Spring/JavaEE/Maven).

Please check this link for more details about the features supported by MyEclipse : https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/features/

There is a 30 day free trial period for MyEclipse. You can evaluate and see if it fits your requirements.

We also have Webclipse, free Eclipse plugin for building modern apps using JavaScript/JSjet/TypeScript/Angular and Java EE.

The Darkest Dark theme gives you a dark UI and a new set of flat, high-contrast icons when working with MyEclipse/Eclipse.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Icon Designer

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in