facebook

Import MobiOne Project to myEclipse

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Pascal Curdy
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently working with MobiOne and evaluating myEclipse for Mobile Development.
    I was wondering if there is an easy(?) way to import a MobiOne Project into myEclipse environment.

I performed some test but it doesn’t seem to be so easy. I may have missed something.

Thanks in advance for your support

Best

#349898 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

The MyEclipse 2015 (early access avail late this week) will introduce completely new support for phonegap/cordova projects. Once it is fully stable we will provide info on migrating a MobiOne project to MyEclipse.

#351617 Reply

ozchasers

Hi Michael,

Has this been done yet?

#351623 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@cpmedia

>Has this been done yet?

Not yet. The issue has been waiting on the upcoming MyEclipse 2015 mobile tools to stabilize. I’m evaluating the latest dev build of MyEclipse that was released yesterday. I’ll have a better idea after spending some time with it this weekend.

#351923 Reply

ozmen

Hi,
    Is there new information? Are we able to use MyEclipse 2015.

#351949 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@ozmen

Yes, there are still a few quirks in MyEclipse that are being addressed now that are preventing us being able to provide a definitive process.

#351981 Reply

ozmen

Thnks..
    We expect stable release..

#353035 Reply

EddyC
    Participant

Hi

I am still confused about the user template after I follow the instructions of “Building mobione App using myEclipse”.
    https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/learning-center/mobile/mobione-apps-myeclipse/

If we have already had a mobione project, I am wondering how to create the user template for myEclipse to combine with that mobione project. Could it be just to copy mobi files and a www folder of mobione to the www folder of myEclipse?

BTW, could we adopt the user jQuery mobile template to update/edit UI after we had put mobione project into myEclipse?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

#353045 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@ozmen, We expect stable release..

A new version of MyEclipse (known as CI 8) was released last Friday (Dec 4) that provides much improved mobile tools especially for working with the Adobe PhoneGap Build service https://build.phonegap.com/
    If you have have an earlier version of MyEclipse 2015 choose Help menu > Check for Updates to pickup the latest version.

#353060 Reply

Muhammad

Do myEclipse support iAd plugin ?

https://build.phonegap.com/plugins/993

Thanks,

#353068 Reply

Hi,

Yes, you can use one of the iAd plugins to add it to your projects, I have only used one of the ones listed on PhoneGap Build site, though I know there are several out there.

#353076 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

3. Create a MyEclipse PhoneGap Project
    In this section, you will create create a PhoneGap Project using the MyEclipse-BuildMobiOneProject template provided in the M1MyEclipseBuildTutorialResources.zip download. This template will populate a new PhoneGap project with additional PhoneGap plugins, resources and build scripts for working with the code of a MobiOne project.

not able to download the zip

#353077 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

3. Create a MyEclipse PhoneGap Project
    In this section, you will create create a PhoneGap Project using the MyEclipse-BuildMobiOneProject template provided in the M1MyEclipseBuildTutorialResources.zip download. This template will populate a new PhoneGap project with additional PhoneGap plugins, resources and build scripts for working with the code of a MobiOne project.

not able to download the zip

#353086 Reply

Hi,

Just checked our servers and seems to be fine. If you continue to get a error downloading please let us know.

#353095 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

Command execution failed with code -559038737
    Please check the error log for details

i am getting this error while migrating to eclipse

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
Reply To: Import MobiOne Project to myEclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in