facebook

iOS7 and the future

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

DinoCrivelli

yesterday I celebrated my birthday – and yesterday I was able to install iOS 7.0.3.
    With my tests, the first WebClip problems seem to be resolved. Link to call, forms, etc. work again.

Thank you Apple for this birthday-gift …

my nerves… ;o)

dear MobiOne team. now since her turn again ;o)

best regards

#343845 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

Built a web app using M1 2.5.3 won’t even install on my ip4 running iOS6 or ip5 running iOS7.0.3, keep getting the old favourite “unable to cache web page for offline use’.

Interesting though …. I rebuilt the same web app with M1 version 2.3.2.1 and it installed full screen on ip5/iOS7 no problems. The alerts are working, also the ‘go to URL’, the back button works on first run but fails after closing and re-opening. Installed ok on ip4/iOS6 everything works fine (as before).

Conclusion:- web apps built with 2.5.3 will not cache or run full screen, back button will still not work so not much help really. Not that I care I think I have given up on web apps.

#344024 Reply

SonamGyato

Looks like phone dialing and email issue

i.e. tel: and mailto:

has been fixed in iOS 7.0.3

#344459 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

App cache still seems broken on ios 7.0.4 when enabled for a webclip (full screen webapp). This results in back navigation widget and actions to fail when the webapp runs from the cache, i.e., after the initial launch fails for all subsequent launches.

If you observe improved function please share the details.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
Reply To: iOS7 and the future

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in