facebook

pinned tabs icon background turns white and then icon dissappears

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Theme Problems
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ryandague
    Participant

When I pin a tab in the editor view, the background behind the icon turns white in addition to the pin icon appearing. Am I correct in assuming that is not intended?

Also when I click the chevron arrow to open the drop-down for more documents, the icons for any pinned editors disappear entirely.

Windows 10 (display scaling at 200%)
    Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers
    Oxygen 4.7.0

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #539387 Reply

ryandague
    Participant

As a side note, the icons themselves appear to be at a lower resolution at 200% scaling. Specifically this is for the C and C header icons. The icons for for makefile files appear at high resolution. I can include additional screenshots if this is needed.

#539397 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

Thanks for the report! We’ve tracked an issue internally to look at this for our upcoming CI 9 release. Certainly interesting how the background goes white!

There are a couple other things that might be of interest to you — we fixed support for HiDPI composite icons, like those you might see in the Project Explorer to look good at 200% and we just finished moderating about 250 icon submissions from users, a handful of which were in CDT.

And in short, certainly not intended! Hopefully we can get to the bottom of it.

#541994 Reply

support-swapna

ryandague,

The issue with the icon background has been fixed for the 2017 CI 9 release, that’s due in the next few days.

We did put out a pre-release of CI 9 which does contain this fix, so if you would like to try it out immediately, please follow the instructions in this thread: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/webclipse-angular-ide-prerelease-stream/

If you do try out the pre-release, do let us know if your issue was fixed, if not, we’ll hopefully be able to correct it before the final release.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: pinned tabs icon background turns white and then icon dissappears

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in