facebook

Unable to add Server run time for Oracle weblogic12c

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

sekar1587
    Participant

I am unable to add Oracle Weblogic 12c in the server run time in my eclipse 2016. I am getting the error as “”C:\Oracle\Middleware\Weblogic12″ is not a valid BEA home directory”. Any info would appriciated

#490384 Reply

support-swapna

Sekar,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Can you please point to “C:\Oracle\Middleware” for BEA home directory and see how it works?
    The Weblogic installation directory will be ex : C:\Oracle\Middleware\Weblogic12\wlserver.

If you are still seeing issues, then please send us a screenshot of the C:\Oracle\Middleware\Weblogic12\ folder contents, along with the MyEclipse Version and Build Id details from Help > About MyEclipse section to help us investigate further.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Let us know how it works.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#490396 Reply

sekar1587
    Participant

Thanks Swapna for looking into it. The Build Version: 2016 CI 4 and Build id: 14.0.0-20160624. Also attached the screenshot for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #490586 Reply

support-swapna

Sekar,

Thank you for the screenshot. I am afraid you have entered the Weblogic installation directory instead of BEA home directory in the Server Runtime wizard.

As suggested in my previous response, please enter the location “C:\Oracle\Middleware” for BEA home directory. Attached is the screenshot for your reference.

Let us know how it works.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Attachments:
    #490612 Reply

sekar1587
    Participant

Hi Swapna,

Thank you for the response. But still I am facing the same error when I try to add the 12C runtime. Please find the attached screenshot.

Could you please let me, is there any file or folder where the BEA home list get stored for MyEclipse reference. So that I can check what is missing.

Thanks in advance,

Rajasekar

Attachments:
    #490808 Reply

support-swapna

Sekar,

Sorry that you are still seeing the issue.

It looks like the installation is missing the domain-registry.xml file which is why the location C:\Oracle\Middleware is not being recognized as a valid BEA Home. Can you please create a domain-registry.xml file in the C:\Oracle\Middleware folder with the content as below :

<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″?>
    <domain-registry xmlns=”http://xmlns.oracle.com/weblogic/domain-registry&#8221;>
    <domain location=”C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\base_domain”/>
    </domain-registry>

Please modify the domain location to reflect the domain location of the weblogic12 server in your machine. You should now be able to point to C:\Oracle\Middleware for BEA Home.

Let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#490832 Reply

sekar1587
    Participant

Thank you Swapna. It worked.

Regards,
    Rajasekar

#490923 Reply

support-swapna

Rajasekar,

Glad that it works.
    Let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#619119 Reply

Hi Swapna,

Thanks for the help. The bea home issue got resolved. But I am getting “Security Realme” error and I am not able to start the server, neither able to deploy the application.

Thanks,
    Anirban

#619160 Reply

Hi Swapna and Team,

Please note: after adding the deplpyment xml and putting my Local_Domain location, the issue “Not a valid BEA Home” got resolved.
    But still unable to start Weblogic. Kindly reply early.

Please find the error stack trace as follows.

1. weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Management:141266]Parsing failure in config.xml: The following failures occurred:
    — Unresolved reference to WebLogicCertPathProvider by [Local_Domain]/SecurityConfiguration[Local_Domain]/Realms[myrealm]/CertPathBuilder
    2. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: create on weblogic.management.provider.internal.RuntimeAccessImpl
    3. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: post construct on weblogic.management.provider.internal.RuntimeAccessService
    4. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.t3.srvr.FinalThreadLocalService errors were found
    5. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.t3.srvr.FinalThreadLocalService
    6. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.t3.srvr.BootService errors were found
    7. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.t3.srvr.BootService
    8. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.rjvm.RJVMService errors were found
    9. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.rjvm.RJVMService
    10. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.protocol.ProtocolRegistrationService errors were found
    11. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.protocol.ProtocolRegistrationService

A MultiException has 11 exceptions. They are:
    1. weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Management:141266]Parsing failure in config.xml: The following failures occurred:
    — Unresolved reference to WebLogicCertPathProvider by [Local_Domain]/SecurityConfiguration[Local_Domain]/Realms[myrealm]/CertPathBuilder
    2. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: create on weblogic.management.provider.internal.RuntimeAccessImpl
    3. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: post construct on weblogic.management.provider.internal.RuntimeAccessService
    4. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.t3.srvr.FinalThreadLocalService errors were found
    5. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.t3.srvr.FinalThreadLocalService
    6. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.t3.srvr.BootService errors were found
    7. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.t3.srvr.BootService
    8. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.rjvm.RJVMService errors were found
    9. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.rjvm.RJVMService
    10. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.protocol.ProtocolRegistrationService errors were found
    11. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.protocol.ProtocolRegistrationService

at org.jvnet.hk2.internal.Collector.throwIfErrors(Collector.java:89)
    at org.jvnet.hk2.internal.ClazzCreator.resolveAllDependencies(ClazzCreator.java:249)
    at org.jvnet.hk2.internal.ClazzCreator.create(ClazzCreator.java:357)
    at org.jvnet.hk2.internal.SystemDescriptor.create(SystemDescriptor.java:471)
    at org.glassfish.hk2.runlevel.internal.AsyncRunLevelContext.findOrCreate(AsyncRunLevelContext.java:228)
    at org.glassfish.hk2.runlevel.RunLevelContext.findOrCreate(RunLevelContext.java:85)
    at org.jvnet.hk2.internal.Utilities.createService(Utilities.java:2072)
    at org.jvnet.hk2.internal.ServiceHandleImpl.getService(ServiceHandleImpl.java:114)
    at org.jvnet.hk2.internal.ServiceHandleImpl.getService(ServiceHandleImpl.java:88)
    at org.glassfish.hk2.runlevel.internal.CurrentTaskFuture$QueueRunner.oneJob(CurrentTaskFuture.java:1213)
    at org.glassfish.hk2.runlevel.internal.CurrentTaskFuture$QueueRunner.run(CurrentTaskFuture.java:1144)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Thanks,
    Anirban

#619173 Reply

Product has been licensed for my other email id –
    Anirban.Chatterjee@talcottresolution.com

#619181 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Anirban,

We ran a test specifically to confirm that MyEclipse works with this version of WebLogic, and it worked as expected. This error is most likely caused by a mis-configuration of your WebLogic installation, especially since you were missing key files at the start.

My recommendation would be to follow this guide to create your domain instead of creating the file manually.
    https://www.oracle.com/webfolder/technetwork/tutorials/obe/fmw/wls/12c/12_2_1/01-10-001-CreatingandUsingDomainTemplate/Creating_Using_Domain_Template.html#section2

Please note that there is an error in the doc, which tells you to run config.sh from <MIDDLEWARE_HOME>/oracle_common/common/bin, but this file does not exist, and you should run it from <MIDDLEWARE_HOME>/wlserver/common/bin instead.

Since you are experiencing issues, please ensure that the server can start externally, outside of MyEclipse, before attempting to start it with the IDE. If you run into issues here, we know you will have to work on the server configuration itself and not MyEclipse.

#619190 Reply

I am able to launch Weblogic 12x from command prompt by running script and also able to create new domain. (lmydomain)

But from MyEclipse I am getting the same error. Please assist.

— Unresolved reference to WebLogicCertPathProvider by [lmydomain]/SecurityConfiguration[lmydomain]/Realms[myrealm]/CertPathBuilder

#619200 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Sorry to hear you’re still running into issues.

1) Can you please send us the full workspace error log? You can find it at [workspace_location]/.metadata/.log
    2) Please send us a screenshot of your server configuration page(s). An almost identical reported last year, which was caused by some incorrect directories being selected. Do read the thread in detail: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/management141266parsing-failure-in-config-xml/
    3) Instead of letting the server use the default JRE (this would be the JRE that MyEclipse is running with), try specifying an the JRE explicitly, selecting the same JRE/JDK that is being used when the server starts externally. These sorts of issues could be caused by an incompatible JRE.

#619279 Reply

Hi Brian,

server config and log attached.

Thanks,
    Anirban

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
Reply To: Unable to add Server run time for Oracle weblogic12c

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in