facebook

windows phone app

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Darshan Patel
    Participant

does ME supports windows phone app develpoment or migration???

also on build.phonegap.com there are options for IOS/Andro/WP

have you or anyone tried that?

#353456 Reply

Hi,

While MyEclipse itself does not support it if you are using PhoneGap build they do support Windows phone binary creation. We have not done testing with Windows Phone and MeEclipse/Mobione migration so we cannot offer any help or support on the matter. But, if you have a test device you can easily build and test and see how it goes. I have build apps that run on the Windows Phone using MyEclipse and the Ionic framework so it is possible.

#353480 Reply

Darshan Patel
    Participant

>I have build apps that run on the Windows Phone using MyEclipse and the Ionic framework so it is possible.

how? MyEclipse shows option for IOS and android only… can you please elloborate a little?

#353487 Reply

Hi,

This is not supported by MyEclispe, and is only on the PhoneGap Build site. Once you build for iOS or Android you can log into your PhoneGap Build account on their site. There you will see the Windows Phone options, you will of course need a developer ID. Here is their supported platforms:
    http://docs.build.phonegap.com/en_US/introduction_supported_platforms.md.html#Supported%20Platforms

Again, please remember we do not offer any support for this, it is something on their side not MyEclipse.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: windows phone app

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in