Now with Angular 4! Angular IDE by Webclipse is built specifically for Angular. Simple for beginners; powerful for experts. Available as a stand-alone IDE or as part of our Eclipse plugin, Webclipse, or our robust Full Stack IDE, MyEclipse 2017.
- TypeScript 2.x validation and debugging
- Advanced coding of HTML templates with validation and auto-complete
- Integrated usage of the angular-cli for Angular best practices
- Optimized for developers to make the most of Angular
Download from GenuitecClick this button to download Angular IDE and then run the installer.
TypeScript & Angular Made Easy
Tips and Technologies for the Modern Web Developer
join our live webinar
July 27, 2017 // 10AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Registration Closes in:
TypeScript 2.x Coding
Advanced editing support for TypeScript 2.x by Angular IDE augments your development simply and effectively.
- Real-time validation and display of errors as you type code
- Auto-completion of code across your project
- Syntax-aware source coloring and occurrence highlighting
- Block and full-file formatting with advanced settings
- Built first for tsconfig.json management
Angular HTML Template Intelligence
Angular development goes beyond TypeScript with HTML template development critical to any application. Angular IDE provides rich HTML template validation to keep coding moving.
- Validation inside custom Angular attributes
- Detection of misdefined NG2 element tags
- Auto-complete for HTML elements
- Auto-complete for TypeScript expressions in templates
Angular IDE builds on top of the angular-cli for servicing Angular applications and includes best-practices compliant generation of services, components and more. An enhanced terminal ensures paths and environment are ready for rapid development.
- Seamless launching of
ng servefrom the IDE
- Display of server build problems alongside the code
- Automatic detection of external
- Generate services and components from wizards
An IDE with Command-Line Power
Angular development is centered on modern web development practices including extensive use of the CLI. Yes, Angular IDE is an IDE but it is built around the principles of CLI development, including an advanced Terminal that helps initialize paths and even download Node if needed.
Open an editor from the terminal
> ngide open src/app/foo.ts
Start an IDE for the current project
Install an Angular IDE for development
> ngide install path/to/ide
Angular Source Navigation
Intelligent open declaration commands allow jumping between TypeScript files, or even jumping to a referenced HTML or CSS file. Coupled together with the breadcrumb navigation above editors, developers can quickly get right to the bit of code needed.
The enhanced CodeLive flows even allow jumping to a corresponding component source right from within the browser the application is being rendered in. Angular IDE is built for coders, whether the code is their own or from someone on the team!
Integrated support for debugging via an external Google Chrome browser provides a perfect match for smoothing out issues in Angular applications.
- Set breakpoints within TypeScript code
- View and explore variable values
- Inject TypeScript code for evaluation
- Integrated source map support for simple setup
Built on Webclipse
Angular IDE is built on top of Webclipse providing access to a plethora of other capabilities for Web development.
Want to know more?