Download Eclipse Code Sharing for Slack
Install from Marketplace
Ready to get started with Eclipse Code Sharing for Slack? The easiest way is to just drag the Drag to Install button below on top of your Eclipse and install Eclipse Code Sharing for Slack.
- Start Eclipse (version 4.4 or greater)
- Simply Drag This to Eclipse
- Follow the instructions to complete the install. Be sure to select Slack Code Sharing by CodeMix or the CodeMix Extended Suite.
Install from Update Site
If you prefer, you can install Eclipse Code Sharing for Slack from our update site directly. You will still receive updates automatically via Eclipse’s Check for Updates menu.
- Start Eclipse
- Select Help>Install New Software…
- Work with: https://www.genuitec.com/updates/codemix/ci/
- Select the CodeMix Extended Suite to install all CodeMix extended features including Eclipse Code Sharing for Slack, or select CodeMix Individual Features and then select Slack Code Sharing by CodeMix
- Click Next and follow the instructions
Sharing Code with Eclipse Code Sharing for Slack
After downloading, you’re ready to start sharing! Select the code in your Eclipse editor, right-click and select Share to Slack.
The first time you use Eclipse Code Sharing for Slack, you are required to authorize access.
Click Add to Slack and then click Authorize on the following screen. Now you are ready to share your code!