CodeMix eLearing—Give It a Try!
CodeMix is an Eclipse plugin that lets you add a wide array of popular web technologies into your development environment. CodeMix includes eLearning, interactive tutorials that make it easy to master new skills!
- Add CodeMix to your Eclipse install. CodeMix is free to download and includes a 45 day trial!
- Go to the CodeMix view. If you don’t see this view, select Window > Show View > Other > CodeMix, and select the CodeMix view. The CodeMix view includes a carousel with helpful resources, including tutorials.
- To view available tutorials, click through the carousel (or use the arrow keys) . A description appears to the right of the carousel.
- To start a tutorial, navigate to the desired tutorial and double-click the image, or click the Start Tutorial button.
Alternatively, click the Explore button above the carousel, and then select the desired tutorial under Interactive Tutorials.
List of available tutorials
- The Tutorial view opens and a project is added to your IDE. Complete each step shown in the Tutorial view. For more information, refer to the CodeMix eLearning Guide.