facebook

Codemix 2 react-native import

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

drakonkat
    Participant

I not found a function to import a react-native project. It’s possible to do? if i try to import from local workspace eclipse see the project like a standard javascript project and give me error on component because ecma £ does not support javascript module and JSX obviusly. How i can resolve?

#600136 Reply

support-swapna

drakonkat,

For complete React support, you will have to install React pack from the Extension Manager. From the Extension Manager (Help > CodeMix Extensions), click ‘Browse for Extensions’, in the CodeMix extension browser, scroll down and click ‘Get Pack’ for React. There is no dedicated wizard for importing React projects. Once the React pack is installed, existing React projects can be imported using the File > Open Projects from File System, specify the directory and that project will be imported into the workspace with React support.

Please refer to this link which discusses in detail about React support with CodeMix : https://www.genuitec.com/tech/react-in-eclipse/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how you get on with it.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#600138 Reply

drakonkat
    Participant

So there is no direct wizard for import, thanks.
    I have anoher question, there is no formatting profile for jsx code? because for now the normal formatting of jshint installed with the react package make jsx code not working.

Example:
    <Text> Hello World </Text>

Become

<
    Text
    > Hello World <
    / Text
    >

There is another way to make the formatter works? [I used the jshint [bulti-in] provided by the extension pack for react]

#600252 Reply

Brian Fernandes
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Codemix 2 react-native import

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in