facebook

codemix.code-workspace contents

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

silvermangb
    Participant

Are the contents of the Eclipse workspace file codemix.code-workspace defined in a public document? I would like to edit it but have not found documentation on the keys and values.

#642128 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

I am afraid there is no public document specifically for CodeMix, but you can check this document related to VSCode settings to get started : https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/getstarted/settings#_creating-user-and-workspace-settings

For Extension specific settings, you can go to Window > Preferences > CodeMix > Extensions and majority of the settings will be available in the appropriate nodes.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#642146 Reply

silvermangb
    Participant

There are over a dozen items in Windows->Preferences->CodeMix->Extensions->Go Configurations that can be modified by editing file codemix.code-workspace.

I am asking what are the key/value pairs in that json file. Otherwise, I have no idea how to modify those settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #642231 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

You will have to go through VSCode Go extension documentation for the list of available settings :
    https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode-go

I am afraid there is not much help available otherwise.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#642238 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Any specific settings for GO you want to configure in the settings file?

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#642256 Reply

silvermangb
    Participant

Thanks for the link.

I want to browse the standard Go packages source code. The eclipse “Goto Symbol” does not work on symbols like fmt.Println.

#642381 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Can you try the Go to Symbol from the command palette invoked using Ctrl+Shift+P?
    Also if you want to include the import statements in the Go to Symbol in File feature, then please go to Window > Preferences > CodeMix > Extensions > Go configuration > Goto Symbol and check the ‘Include imports’.

Hope this helps.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: codemix.code-workspace contents

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in