Tagged: CodeMix Mac
April 12, 2018 at 4:28 pm #579997
I have installed codemix on a mac running Eclipse Oxygen.3. I can see that it is installed because when I try to install it again it shows as already being installed. I do not see anything in the log file about it, nor do I see it in the preferences. Is there someplace else I can look to see what may be going on?April 12, 2018 at 4:42 pm #579999
To be clear, it shows installed but you see no evidence of it actually running – as in, in the Help menu you don’t see CodeMix, nor in the Preferences under a CodeMix group?
To get some additional information, I would suggest showing the Error Log view and seeing if any exceptions are happening when CodeMix launches.
TimApril 12, 2018 at 6:42 pm #580023
Correct, I do not see anything in the help menu or preferences for CodeMix.
I looked in the error log and also didn’t see anything specific to CodeMix. I see a lot of other errors and arnings, but nothing referring to CodeMix.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 12, 2018 at 7:52 pm #580032
Could you share your bundles.info file from
Eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfiguratorfile either here, or if you prefer, support (at) genuitec.com so that we can check the list of plugins active?
Separately, if you could launch Eclipse with
-console -consolelogand do an
ss com.genuitec.eclipse.code.uionce it comes up, you can take a look to see if you see com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui bundle present and what state shows.
Such as:123456ss com.genuitec.eclipse.code.uiid State Bundle1858 ACTIVE com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui_0.9.0.qualifier1859 RESOLVED com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.terminal_0.9.0.qualifier1860 ACTIVE com.genuitec.eclipse.code.ui.welcome_0.9.0.qualifier
April 16, 2018 at 12:56 pm #580860
- This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by timwebb.
Thanks for your help. After looking at my error log I saw that there were many errors, so I decided to start from scratch to clean up my installation. When I did that CodeMix started just fine. So I think one of the plugins I had installed was the cause of this particular problem.