facebook

Codemix locks directories on Windows

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kingcongdon
    Participant

I use Eclipse IDE to run builds and deployments for my projects. after getting Codemix I started having issues with doing a clean and build of my Java code and came to find out that Codemix was using the directories of the BitBucket repositories.

This made the file explorer think that these directories were in use and disallowed me from cleaning the project and rebuilding it.

Because Codemix is a plugin to Eclipse it should NOT have to use the directories directly. And at the very least it wouldn’t have been an issue if I was able to choose which projects to have Codemix enabled for.

Either make Codemix be able to be enabled or disabled per project or have it reference the file system through the IDE and not directly.

#585096 Reply

support-swapna

Michael,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

We recently fixed a problem with CodeMix locking the project’s bin folder and it looks like you are seeing a similar issue.

1. Can you please share with us more details about the output folders in your project which exhibits the locking problem? Is bin the default output folder or is it set to a different folder? You can get the details from the Source tab of the Java Build Path properties page of the project.

2. Do you see any errors logged in the Error Log view when trying to do a clean build of your project? If yes then please share with us the workspace log by clicking on the Export Log icon in the Error Log view.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. We hope to fix this problem soon.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Codemix locks directories on Windows

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in