facebook

CodeMix – NPE during Terminal+ initialization

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

dailao
    Participant

Hello Aaron,

I would like to try your fix with the zipfile, but where do I put it within the STS-4.2.x directory ? There is no eclipse directory there, and in the plugins directory there are just jars with very long names like ‘com.genuitec.eclipse.code.7z_2.0.0.201809141026.jar’.

Sorry for being dumb, I copied the jar-file inside the zip in the plugins-directory and overwrote what was there. I then started up STS, selected my project in terminal+, pressed new, then entered ‘ng build’.

The message I got is still the same unfortunately:
    bash: ng: command not found

This is different from the NullPointer-issue in the logs, but I was sent here to try this from the other thread about ‘ng’ not being found on windows after an STS-update (https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/problems-with-node-after-eclipse-update/).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by dailao.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by dailao.
    #661110 Reply

Aaron Lara

Jeremy, we have a better fix for this NPE, can you please give it a try? Follow the same instructions but with this file instead.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #661203 Reply

dailao
    Participant

I’m happy to report that everything seems to work now with plugins3-1.zip.
    Thanks a lot for your help, and hopefully this will soon be included in an official plugin update.

#661238 Reply

Aaron Lara

I’m happy to announce that CodeMix 2020.7.22 update is out. It contains this and other key fixes in addition to Angular 10 support. You can get this update by doing Help > Check For updates.

Thank you guys for your help and feedback.

Cheers!
    Aaron Lara

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: CodeMix – NPE during Terminal+ initialization

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in