facebook

Mobi One – Bye Bye

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Philip!!!

Hi XX-Man
    can you please share how did you do that?

#352157 Reply

Hi RichardOne,

Please understand that MyEclipse 2015 is still in development and is available for early adopters. We have a couple more issues we are trying to resolve before rolling out the process and tutorials for getting a Mobione project into ME. MyEclipse can use the PhoneGap build services as a replacement for the App Center and will support local builds using the SDKs for iOS and Android.

If you do want to get a jump using MyEclipse please see the PhoneGap application projects, the HTML5 projects are depreciated.

https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/learning-center/mobile/

Thanks,

#352159 Reply

RichardOne

@Brandon,

OK, so why cease MobiOne BEFORE you completed the intergeneration for goodness sake?!

Could you not have at least leave it until you were ready?

#352161 Reply

RichardOne,

While its true the iOS build server has been down, (currently up at this writing), we are working on getting/keeping it back up and are fully committed to keeping it up as best we can until the end of the year as stated.

As I have mentioned we are working on the Mobione to ME process, but want to have it down as good as possible and at this time we are still having a few issues. But, we certainly do not foresee it taking until the end of the year to get this information to you.

#352164 Reply

TheThirdMan

It’s budgets. Don’t go into FY15 with Mobione labor and overhead on the books.

#352166 Reply

Philip!!!

Hi XX-Man.

Is it possible to share how you managed to import your mobione project in XDK?
    I tried and i got an error message 🙁

#352169 Reply

TheThirdMan

Sure. First, you need to change your main page file to index.mobi (update any links that point back to your main page too!). Run the Mobione emulator, so that it creates a www folder. Rename your old name_custom.js file to index_custom.js and put it into your new www folder. Run the Mobione emulator again. Now, all the files in the www folder are ready to import into Intel XDK. Point Intel XDK to your www folder. It should pick up the index.html file all by itself. I’ve got one of my apps emulating perfectly in Intel XDK and I’m about 80 percent of the way towards getting the Cordova built down.

#352170 Reply

Philip!!!

Hi XX-Man

Thank you for the info.
    I will try it out.

#352171 Reply

TheThirdMan

sorry, that should say www/index folder.

#352174 Reply

AdamRogan

Well i thought i would give my eclipse a go and i am not going to bother.
    I think you guys should give mobione another year before you cease it.
    i understand you saying my eclipse is in early development, but most people dont want to go the whole issues again of bugs and errors,
    i started in my eclipse with one of the templates provided and it has two errors, so i think if you cant provide a template without errors in your own product then how are we going to create something?
    I have been playing with Intel XDK for 6 months now, benefits= push notifications, they have an app you can download from the appstores so you can sync and test your apps on your device without building the app, functional templates to download and see the coding and workings of the template.
    drag and drop design studio, and also have lots of projects on Github that you can download and look at, alter or add to your own projects.
    There help forum is good, and their tutorials are great,
    You can use whatever framework you like to build apps.
    And its free,
    Dont get me wrong i would prefer to use mobione for its ease of use but from now on i will create basic apps in mobione and export to intel Xdk for building.
    Cheers and thanks for your support and help and product for the last year, wish you guys well with my eclispe (ME) Goodluck,

#352175 Reply

TheThirdMan

Same here. Started building w/ XDK tonight.

#352179 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

XX-Man, I can’t get past the register/login screen on XDK, all I get is the ‘Loading’ thing and then a message saying ‘it’s taking longer than expected to log in to your account and to try later’, that was 3 days ago. Are you using PC or Mac? any ideas?

#352180 Reply

TheThirdMan

Windows 7

#352189 Reply

EmilioZorzi
    Participant

There are new for the solution of our problems?
    Or should we stand still, and lie with something from the sky?
    It is a very difficult and embarrassing situation for the future of our work.
    I have 10 apps at risk in google play! Now I’m getting angry!
    When my clients ask me harm, I will shoot them to you!
    You can not spoil 3 years of work and reputation of a company!
    Think of the damage that you are creating with your decision.

#352192 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

zorziemilio – that was very eloquent for a translator, trouble is I don’t think they really care.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
Reply To: Mobi One – Bye Bye

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in