facebook

CodeMix Issues

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

erik777
    Participant

I do like how CodeMix allows for quick validation and navigation of Typescript code, the way you normally get out-of-the-box with Java.

Here is my current collection of open issues (in Markdown):

## New

– Ctrl-Alt-W shortcut menu does not present a navigation option such as Project Explorder or Navigator in Angular perspective, as it does with other perspectives. I normally usethis a lot to quickly havigate the source tree. Switching perspectives just to navigate counters the time saving benefit of using it.

– When you delete or move a file, and it reports it cannot find the file (if opened at prior location), CodeMix has a pop-up offering to create it. From this point forward, editing code is hosed and you have to restart Eclipse becuase your source files become read-only. Not simply the file you moved to a different location, but any Typescript file (I haven’t tested every type of file, but Typescript files definitely become read-only and lose their color coding).

## Open

– [Live preview is broken](https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/live-preview-quit-working/#post-627431). Do not need for app, but do need for viewing rendered Markdown. Both used to work.

https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/live-preview-quit-working/#post-627431

#627513 Reply

support-swapna

Erik,

Thank you for working with CodeMix.

1. Are you referring to Alt+Shift+W shortcut for navigation? I have filed a bug report for the dev team to work on it.
    2. I tried to replicate the delete/move problem with a ts file in a simple Angular project and do not see the problem. How big is your project? Can you consistently replicate it?
    3. Please create a new Angular project and check if you can replicate the problem with delete/move. If you can, then please share the exact steps you followed to help us replicate the issue at our end.
    4. Also share your workspace log file which is located at workspace dir/.metadata/.log for further investigation.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#630050 Reply

support-swapna

Erik,

Our latest release, CodeMix CI 2019.10.29 is out and it supports Alt+Shift+W shortcut for navigation from Angular perspective.
    We could not replicate the problem with delete/move at our end. Please update to the latest release and let us know if you are still seeing problems with the delete/move.

Appreciate your feedback.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: CodeMix Issues

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in