facebook

CodeMix preferences in Eclipse not stored

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hobijn
    Participant

If I change the preferences of CodeMix in Eclipse the changes are gone after a restart. Is there a way to store them?
    Eclipse 2021-09 (4.21.0)

#678745 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.
    I ran few tests with some of the CodeMix preferences like syntax coloring and could not replicate the reported issue.
    Can you please share with us what exact preferences for CodeMix you changed which did not persist after IDE restart?

Please also note that CodeMix has reached its end of life and no new releases or fixes will be made. See this note for further details : https://www.genuitec.com/products/codemix/end-of-life-notice/

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#678826 Reply

hobijn
    Participant

Dear Swapna,

I can reproduce it with preferences:
    – CodeMix/Formatter/HTML/wrap Line Length.
    – CodeMix/Editors/Save Actions/Format On Save.

A simple restart of eclipse resets all to a default.
    The syntax coloring is stored in my application also.

Greetings,
    Mathijs Hobijn

#678842 Reply

support-swapna

Mathijs,

Thank you for the details. I still cannot replicate the issue at my end. I see those preferences being persisted even after restart.
    May be you can check with a new workspace to rule out workspace specific issues.
    As mentioned in my previous response, no fixes will be made to CodeMix as it has reached its end of life. Please give MyEclipse 2021 a try and see if it fits your requirements.
    We have a 30 day free trial. If you are already a licensed CodeMix user, then we can convert your license to work with MyEclipse.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Do let us know if you have any further questions.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: CodeMix preferences in Eclipse not stored

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in